Street Address: 2 van alstine ave
Race: Ramapo Trustee
Political and civic experience: I am former candidate for the ny state assembly.
Family: I am married to a teacher and have a young daughter.
Residency: I live in SuffernIncumbent?: No
Other ballot lines:
Education: I graduated Concordia College
Occupation: I own a full service marketing agency JA Media
Why are you running for office or seeking re-election?
What in your personal, civic or professional experience recommends your election or return to office?
What would be your top three priorities if you are elected or re-elected?
- Restore school staff cuts from 2013 budget.
- Bring additional revenue into the district (Federal, State and Sponsorship Money).
- Improve communication with Parents, Students, Teachers and Staff.
- Reduce class size by hiring new teachers.
- Open lines of communication between the BOE and the community.
Back to Elections Central